Join our Team
Click on an accordion below to view the description.
We are looking for a confident, experienced individual to join our specialist orthodontic practice as a Lead Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator. Current or previous experience as a Treatment Coordinator within an orthodontic setting is essential. This is a full-time position. The key responsibilities include:
- Communicating effectively & efficiently with both new & existing patients
- Providing support to patients throughout their patient journey
- Carrying out one to one consultations with patients in preparation for their orthodontic assessment
- Recording and monitoring all private referrals to the practice & identifying trends in referral patterns
- Developing strategies to attract & increase private patient referrals & private treatment uptake
- Develop & coordinate marketing & advertising strategies for private orthodontic treatment
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our website & social media providers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with local practices & GDP referrers
- Managing diary appointments and treatment schedules
- Co-ordinating meetings, practice events, educational programmes, study days, and open evenings
- Supporting the practice manager, business manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A motivated, organised, & excellent communicator who thrives upon maintaining the highest professional standards.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with outstanding customer service skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & orthodontic software
- Marketing & advertising experience
- An analytical mind with the proven ability to assist practice development
Salary - Dependent upon experience
Please submit your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com or call 01206 756210 for more information.
"Before I had my braces on, my teeth were horrendous. Every part of the process is explained to you and they make you feel so comfortable at Colchester Orthodontics."
Rachel - Patient
"My confidence levels have just shot up since I have had my braces off. It is just brilliant here. They have helped me so much."
Sophie - Patient
"At Colchester Ortho it is such a close-knit group of people from the secretaries, to the nurses to the orthodontists themselves such as Mr Davies."
Ben - Patient
"I have no hesitation in recommending Colchester Orthodontic Centre to you for an excellent, professional clinical treatment service"