For that finishing touch
We offer safe, effective teeth whitening to lighten teeth that may have lost a little sparkle during the teeth straightening process.
This is available to patients who are over 18 and have just completed orthodontic treatment at the practice. We provide custom-made mouth trays and a whitening gel, which you use in the comfort of your own home.
- Noticeably lighter results
- Overseen by dental professionals
- First, we thoroughly examine your teeth to make sure they will be suitable for whitening.
- We take impressions so tailor-made trays can be produced to fit (although it may be possible to simply use your removable retainers).
- When ready, you will take your upper and lower trays home to wear with the active gel for a specified length of time each day.
- After wearing the trays for a few weeks, you come back to see us so we can check your teeth have reached your preferred shade.
Whitening extra bits
Although you undertake whitening at home, we oversee the process and show you how to use the trays for maximum safety and effectiveness.
Teeth whitening will only work on natural teeth and not on restorations such as crowns, veneers and dentures.
Keep your smile whiter
You can help keep a brighter smile for longer by avoiding any food and drink that may cause staining and be staying on top of your oral hygiene.
Although the results of teeth whitening are not permanent, you can reuse your trays and buy more gel for a handy top-up.